EDCM Huge 2.0
EDCM Huge 2.0 is the biggest in the Everyday Carry Maximiser range. The improvements made are the easy access front slip pocket. There is also a new removable 6″ double hook key chain. The EDCM Huge is the ideal option for storing larger items or if you are storing / organising lots of gear. For example a mini tool kit or carrying all of you every day carry needs.
The space saving design, staggering the elastic loops make the VANQUEST Maximiser a better option than its competitor design. The staggered design stops your gear having to be stacked on each other, making use of every bit of space.
There’s one large flat pocket on the left flap cover panel and two horizontal flat pockets with a large zippered pocket on the right. A removable 6″ double hook key chain tether can be placed on either side in any of the three 1” paracord loop positions. Total 24 elastic loop channels, including a 2.5″-wide elastic loop on the center spine.
EDCM Huge 2.0 is ideal for building a EDC for Fire making, cooking, First aid kits,tool kits, EDC or individual survival bag.
Pull handle heavy duty YKK zips with round paracord pulls simple access. 1,000 D CORDURA with TEFLON and MOLLE/PALS back board further give sturdiness and measured quality.
You can join the pocket onto any MOLLE surface with the Vanquest Molle Sticks or use the hook and loop system with the MOHL-Air connector board:
Why not check out the Prepper Kits New to Vanquest for colour coding your pouches.
EDCM Huge 2.0 Specifications:
● Size: 8” (H) x 7” (W) x 2.5” (D)
● One external and four internal storage pockets
● 24 elastic “Maximiser” webbing slots
● Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
● Internal key fob (x1) and paracord attachment loops (x2)
● 2” (H) x 4.5” (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
● Hi-visibility, lightweight & water-resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
● User-friendly, circular zipper paracord pulls
● High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
● Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread