DD Hammocks XL Tarp, Olive Green, Coyote Brown, MC variation colours which come as a generous 4.5m x 3m, the DD Tarp XL provides ample storm shelter for small groups and solo campers alike. Its 19 reinforced attachment points allow you to set it up in countless different formations – and its uses extend well beyond hammock cover!
Tough and highly versatile
This model is ideal for Scout groups and provides ample living space for survivalists and bushcraft enthusiasts. Take the DD Tarp XL it on the trail to shelter you and your team on rest stops, use it to cover two hammocks side-by-side – or simply have it all to yourself!
Cook underneath the tarp on your wild camp, use it as a ground sheet, cover your kayak or touring bike with it, craft it into a tipi-tent… We’ll let your imagination complete the list.
- Size 4.5m x 3m
- Colour Olive green, Coyote brown
- Weight 1020g (excl. pegs & guy lines)
- Includes Tarp XL, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack
- 19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
- 4 x pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
- Stuff sack with drawcord closure
- DD Cord – ideal for ridge line (to suspend the tarp between trees)
- DD Pegs & Guy Lines x 6 – create even more setup options!
- Ridge Line Loks
- DD XL Sleeve