The Buffalo Mountain Shirt has been tested for over 30 years in the most hostile conditions it is highly respected by all who use it. Featuring the classic Pertex Shell and AquaTherm pile lining the Buffalo Mountain Shirt excels in the harshest conditions. The mountain shirt is also windproof up to 50mph so you can be sure the wind won’t cool you down.
A single layer garment which is ideal for a multitude of outdoor uses including: winter hill walking, trekking, winter climbing and general outdoor activities.
Used by Mountain Rescue teams and outdoor professionals.
This Buffalo Mountain Shirt works most efficiently when worn next to the skin.
Sizing is important as the shirt should be close fitting without being restrictive.
Check out the Buffalo Special 6 for a similar Jacket but little longer in back and sleeves
- Storm baffles on neck and side zips
- Touch-and-close adjustment tabs
- Touch-and-close attachment on collar for hood (available separately)
- Scooped back 10cm longer than front
- Hand warmer pocket
- Large front map pocket
- Rucsac hip belt can be fastened through hand warmer pocket
- Tape and buckle waist adjuster