Introducing Maxpedition Gyrfalcon the most advanced pack, with internal frame and removable waistpack. This is a great pack for the woods, the detachable bottom pouch means you can leave your main pack at camp but still have everything to hand that you may need whilst foraging. The ability to add hardcases to the bottom area of the pack also makes this ideal for photographers and people working with delicate equipment in remote areas.
Maxpedition Gyrfalcon Specifications
- Overall dimensions: 10.5”(L) x 9.75”(W) x 21.5”(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Top pocket: 8.5″(L) x 2.25″(W) x 4″(H)
- Middle pocket: 8.5″(L) x 2.25″(W) x 9″(H)
- Bottom (removable) waistpack OVERALL: 8.5″(L) x 5″(W) x 6.5″(H)
- Bottom (removable) waistpack FRONT: 8.5″(L) x 2″(W) x 6.5″(H)
- Bottom (removable) waistpack BACK:8.5″(L) x 3″(W) x 6.5″(H)
- Main compartment: 10.5″(L) x 4″(W) x 21.5″(H)
- Secondary compartment: 9.5″(L) x 3″(W) x 14″(H)
- Overall volume: 2250 cu. in. / 36L
- Removable, adjustable internal frame with sheet
- Wide load-bearing waist belt, with PALS attachments
- 5 compression straps, 2 webbing tie downs for lashing cargo
- Removable waistpack
- Included cargo strap, for attaching boxes, cans, cylinders, etc.
- Fully modular exterior for scalability
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.