The Lansky Diamond Standard Controlled-Angle Sharpening System easily allows you to sharpen your knife or tool to the exact bevel you specify. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time, even if you are a novice to sharpening; the controlled-angle sharpening system is excellent for beginners and advanced users.
There is a knife clamp provided with the kit which will hold the knife in place while sharpening. This clamp ensures the angle is maintained delivering a professional finish.
Lansky Diamond Standard System Features
- Monocrystalline Diamonds
- Coarse Purple Hone: (120 grit diamond) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Orange Hone: (280 grit diamond) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Gold Hone: (600 grit diamond) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Honing Oil: Specially Formulated for sharpening
- Easy to use, multi-angle clamp: to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods: One for every hone