Lansky Controlled Angle Knife Sharpening System Standard 3 – Stone System / Precision Knife Sharpening Kit
– Alumina Oxide & Ceramic Hones
– Easy to Use, Precision – Engineered, Multi – Angle Clamp to hold the blade securely
– Guide Rods are provided: One for every hone
– Coarse Red Hone (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
– Medium Green Hone (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch – ups
– Fine Blue Hone (600 grit) for most frequent touch – ups to keep your blade paper – slicing sharp
– Honing Oil Specially Formulated for Sharpening (not recommended for use with diamond sharpeners, use water instead)
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology! Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use; The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge, every time. All systems include:
– Color – coated, finger – grooved safety holders mounted to every stone
– One guide rod for each honing stone
– Extra long knife clamp screws for thicker blades
– Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
17 Angle – A severe angle recommended for razor blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20 Angle – A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25 Angle – The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30 Angle – An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.